Terms of sale
We thank you for visiting our online store and taking the time to read our Terms and Conditions.
We are a small and independent brand and hope that you find transparency in our approach. Your satisfaction is our goal.
Our Terms and Conditions aim to make sure we are providing a fair, honest and premium shopping experience for you.
We hope you love our products, and look forward to seeing you around!
The Lejiled team.
Lejiled is an independent brand registered created by a registered auto-entrepreneur.
Mohamad Ghazal Tokko
SIRET - 877 670 091 00017
37 Rue Roger Vergin
Our products are carefully handcrafted from the heart with attention to detail.
Please take the following into consideration when ordering from us:
- All our products are handcrafted using natural materials responsively sourced from Italy. There could be small differences between each of our products that are deemed as feature of uniqueness between them and not defects. Nonetheless, we check all our products before shipping to make sure you receive the highest quality product made.
- Please note that our products are handcrafted using 100% real leather, from Top-grain or Full-grain quality, which we specify on each or our product descriptions. These leathers retain small natural marks that should be deemed as a statement of natural quality.
- Please note that due to the nature of our business, the colors of our products may not look accurate, these may depend on your monitor, brightness, screen resolution, or computer OS. Nevertheless, we like to ensure that all our products are accurately described.
- Please understand that discounts can be applied only once per order and per customer.
- We aim to help and provide you with solutions if anything goes wrong, so please give us a change to correct any issues that may arise regarding deliveries, product quality or replacements. When you buy from us you agree to give us a chance to correct these issues within a reasonable time which might vary depending on your specific case.
- All of our products are packaged individually, however when an order with multiple items are going to the same address, we reserve the right to package them together, thus avoiding waste and remaining responsible of our plante’s resources. If you’d like to received all your products packaged individually, please leave us a note at the checkout or contact us before we ship your items.
- We reserve the right to change our packaging without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to change any of our product’s details and photos without prior notice.
Materials and Craftmanship
We use environmentally certified 100% Real Leather called Full-Grain or Top-Grain Leather in our products (we specify on our product descriptions which one is used). These leathers are premium part of the hide and is left uncorrected allowing it to keep all its natural marks and hence why small blemishes may be visible from time to time, these should not be deemed as defects but as a statement of natural quality.
Care of Lejiled Goods:
We want nothing more but for you to enjoy your goods, however if you want them to last you a lifetime of happy service, a bit of undemanding care will be needed.
- If you want them to always look at its best, please never wash the leather with soaps, detergents or products not intended for real leather care, these will remove either the beautiful patina that should come up overtime and/or could most likely alter the color of your leather permanently (regardless of where you get your leathers from, as a rule of thumb, avoid soaps, detergents and strong chemical products that have not been made specifically for the care of a real leather product).
- Full-grain leathers are a more sensitive to moisture than standard leathers, and therefore they could absorb water if left wet for a while. If the leather gets wet, just wipe the excess liquid off the surface and this should avoid any water/liquid stains. This is because our leathers are not treated with harmful industrial chemicals to seal the natural grain to prevent absorption, they’re natural, non-toxic and respectful to you and the environment.
- Our products are handcrafted, therefore we dispatch them within 5-15 business days, sometimes longer, depending on the availability and production delay. We will let you know the estimated time to dispatch after your checkout.
- All our orders are dispatched from France.
- Please provide your telephone number at checkout. We will use your number and/or email to complete the courier shipping label. If there is any problem upon delivery of your order, the courier driver may attempt to contact you via telephone or email and ask you for further delivery instructions.
- Please note that we can only provide you with estimates of delivery time which are not guaranteed. These can vary depending on your location, festivities, weather, etc.
- We reserve the right to change the delivery method used to ensure a better service can be provided.
- Kindly note that some remote or distant addresses may incur an additional charge which we will have to bill you afterwards as the system doesn’t reflect it at checkout. This rarely happens and we appreciate your understanding.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Kindly note that it is the customer’s responsibility to provide us with the right delivery address. Delivery addresses can be changed only before dispatch. When an order isn’t accepted by the customer upon delivery (or there’s no one to accept it on your behalf) or it is returned to us undelivered, we reserve the right to ship it back to you for an additional small shipping fee, or ultimately to issue you a partial refund of your order minus our original shipping costs.
- For International orders: Any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery would be at the discretion of your country’s tax regulations and buyer is responsible to pay them, as well as paying for returns and duties.
- In the unlikely event that your order is missing items, the packaging has been tampered with, or simply damaged in transit, please take photos right away and contact us immediately. If any items are missing or damaged in transit we will require you to give us at least 30 days from the day you contact us to open an investigate and issue you with a partial refund for the damaged or missing items, failure to provide compelling evidence of theft or damages may result on your claim being denied.
Although this may sound like a lot, we hardly ever experience any problems with deliveries and are always here to help!